Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A very special Hokey delivery

On our little shopping spree in the city a couple of weeks ago, I bought this gorgeous fabric fat quarter from Kimono House.


I gave it to Hollie and she has made this beautiful Hokey wallet for me....

....and I now have these fab Hokey resin earrings to match with my rose pendant and ring!
WARNING: Extreme Ear Close Up!
If you head on over to Hollies other blog, Vegan and Vintage, you'll find details of a special offer in her Etsy Shop....


7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your new earrings are just gorgeous!!

Jenny said...

Love the fabric-it makes a great wallet.

Cass said...

I love Hollie's wallets. My two are going great and she did a guys one for my brother for his birthday and he loves it

Taccolina said...

What gorgeous fabric and a lovely tidy wallet!

Anonymous said...

she's special

Liesl said...

What a lovely wallet - that birdie fabric is gorgeous. The earrings are divine (the ears look fine up close too!!).

(How strange - the word verification is "nests".)

flossy-p said...

oooo, those earrings are going on my Christmas list :)

p.s. THANKS SO MUCH for letting me know about the "eyespy Sunday". It's just what I was hoping for :)