Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Stash


Whoops! I only realised after checking out all the other Sunday Stashers, that I'd joined up and completely forgotten about it!

Anyhow.... this is where my vintage fabric / sheeting obsession began. It was a completely perfect unopened set of vintage dri-glo sheets that I'm guessing were from the 1960's. I found them on Ebay probably about 4 years ago. I kept them still sealed in the packet for about another year before I worked up the courage to open the packet and chop them up.... and I've never looked back.

Thanks for hosting Tamara!


7 comments:

willywagtail said...

I doubt if I will ever be able to see this material without thinking of you. Cherrie

Drewzel said...

I thought the same was Cherrie!
It's the CurlyPops fabric!!

Drewzel said...

"as Cherrie" I mean.

Melanie said...

I always dread the first cut, I kind of cringe inside. Im glad you were brave enough to manage it though because that color and pattern is way too fantastic to be hidden away.

Libby said...

Hmmmmm haven't I seen that fabric somewhere before!

sewfunky said...

I just love orange and pink together...

Lisa [strickerin] said...

I smile everytime I see your logo and this fabric. It is just so joyous.