Thursday, November 27, 2008

Late for a very important date!

A long long long time ago (I think it was August), I organised to do a swap with Sharon. I've been on the lookout for the perfect fabric in black / grey / neutral tones that isn't too floral or fussy.

I just so happened to find this one which will be perfect for an apron. I should have finished it by now, but my normal procrastinating ways took over.

Anyhow, the most exciting part of the story is that I'm swapping my gift for a gorgeous pair of Sharon's handmade earrings. But even more exciting news is that Sharon has now launched her Silver Soiree Jewellery Collection and is having a launch giveaway just in time for christmas!

Just head on over to Sharons Handmaiden Blog and check out all the details.



8 comments:

Drewzel said...

Gorgeous fabric!!

Christina Lowry said...

I agree, gorgeous fabric and perfect for an apron! :)

Jenny said...

I too think this fabric is just stunning-great find!

Taccolina said...

Wwwow- where did you get it??

Sherrin said...

I love that fabric, it's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am getting excited..its such a great choice, now to get on with my swap

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like the perfect fabric for Sharon!! It will look very stylish as an apron.

Michelle said...

the fabric is stunning - will make a gorgeous apron.