Nice overlocked seams.......as you can probably tell, I made these on Tuesday (before I broke my bloody overlocker)!
Anyhow, somewhere amongst the 100th time I've had to clean up the craft supplies for a house inspection, I've managed to lose the pattern that I bought for shorts. But never fear, I decided to make my own instead. Using the vintage size 2 pants pattern, I sized it down to what I thought should be size 1, and then made the legs at the length that I thought would be perfect for shorts.
In theory, this method should have worked. They looked like shorts when I laid them on the outdoor table to take a photo.
It was then time to take them over to Nico's house for a test fitting........