Monday, November 10, 2008

A little crafty shopping...


Luckily Steph reminded me that I'd forgotten to show my crafty purchases from Sundays expedition....

I've been looking for one of these woollen hats with the dangly bits for a while now...... I know it's summer soon but by next winter I would still be searching, so I just had to buy it!


I also bought myself these lovely handpainted socks.... I just like them because they were happy and colourful....

.....and I thought I'd try a self portrait of me and my new hat just for a laugh....
Looking at those wrinkles, I think it might just be time for a little botox or much more sleep!

13 comments:

willywagtail said...

Just love those socks!! Cherrie

PaisleyJade said...

I'm trying to find the wrinkles, but can't. Love the hat!

Shellbells said...

I can give you the pattern to make one of those hats for yourself!!! Very easy. looks funky!!! PS I really love your glasses

Taccolina said...

I used to have one of those hats, but my sister washed it and threw it in the dryer, till it was fit for a head-shrinking tribe.

Your look is definitely so, so much more working than mine was!

Annie said...

Go for the sleep - I think it would be much more enjoyable!

Michelle said...

oh my ...i think i even have a pic of my self with a grey and white hat just the same on and my black glasses...
my husband told me not to post it as a would only scare the stalkers away...
but your pic is SO cute...and you really don't need to blow money on botox...spend it on more of those socks....i LOVE them....

Elizabeth said...

i love your hat! it looks cozy and fun!

Stacey said...

Is that the first time we've got a peek at the face behind the blog?
Love the glasses (and the hat too of course!).

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

What wrinkles??!

I love the hat, very cool! Looks great on you. And those painted socks are fab. How much fun!!

Drewzel said...

You look cute in hat! Yay!!

edward and lilly said...

What? I'm not seeing any wrinkles. Those socks are funky!

Liesl said...

Your photographer must have already airbrushed the wrinkles off - I can't see them!

That's the best hat.

The Essess said...

Cool hat, it will keep your ears warm on cold winter mornings at sunday markets!!