Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mikes Week of Happy - Day 4

Todays happy is my happy shopping from yesterday......

This beautiful fabric from Kimono House makes me happy.....

These bag rings and buttons from Buttonmania make me happy......

My sweet Hokey resin ring makes me happy.....

These zines from Sticky make me happy.....

Tomorrows Bizarre Bazaar inside the Spiegeltent on The Arts Centre forecourt makes me happy....

Some very talented girls will be selling their wares and I'm off to check them out!

Head on over to see Pip for much more happiness....



7 comments:

Shellbells said...

okay am extremely jealous of the hokey resin ring must get me one of those!!! love the kimono material too.

Megan.K. said...

I second the shellbell. Also nice to see everyone getting out there doing the market/bazzar thing... I love this time of year! Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

what a fab day....u did so much! love the purle tones of the fabric and buttons..I see a bag coming on!

Michelle said...

All of it is very cool! The Kimono House fabric is ace - I have to check that place out, been meaning to for ages!

Jenny said...

Whata lovely lot of happy stash-no wonder you are smiling-gorgeous fabric. Glad you had such a fun and productive shopping adventure:)

Leigh said...

Oh yeah, goodies! You really have some wonderful things there lady, said with total envy!

Sherrin said...

lovely fabric and hokey goodness too :o)

was lovely to see you today! :o)