Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birdy Loot

My Name that Birdy winners have now received their little parcels in the mail so I can show the prizes......



First up, we have Sherrins new apron, proudly modelled by the very attractive pool fence...... hmmm, that pool fence is looking a little thin..... it may need some more chocolate.



.....now here's the lining of the apron, proudly modelled by the kids outdoor table on the deck.......



.....and in a speedy backroom change, the kids table is back, quick as a flash, this time modelling Sherrins new potholder.


What have we here? An about turn in the colour range ....... I'm not sure this collection really belongs together....

Here's Jess's pleated apron, modelled by the patio table......


..... and the reverse side. That patio table is showing some talent being able to swippity swap on the catwalk like that.

..... and finally, the kitchen bench wanted to get on into the modelling action, this time with the little drawstring bag consolation prizes for Jess's littlies.


* Note....I am attempting humour...I really don't think I'm very funny!

12 comments:

Karin said...

Gosh! Totally gorgeous and awesome. That must have been way fun. :-)

Smiling here.....:-)

Drewzel said...

It made me laugh!!

edward and lilly said...

How fabulous :)

Sherrin said...

Phew! Your hardworking outdoor furniture is making me tired!

Lovely lovely goodies, Cam! :o)

Liesl said...

Ohhh, all such lovely stuff ... but really, those models all look awfully wooden ...

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm loving Jess's pleated apron. The drawstring bags are so cute too. Might have to get some instructions on whipping up some of those babies. I like them a lot.

Rachael said...

Thank you for your 'Yippie' - I have been yippie'ing all evening.

How gorgeous and funny!

I just had a look at that ebay sculpture. How funny is that? But at least the $122.00 went to a good cause. I can think of a few things to help raise money - there is a lump of dirt in the garden and a broken hebel brick out back...:)

PS - I love buttons... That's what we are calling the baby (for now at least).

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

You are funny, it was good. Those goodies look fantastic! Go You!

Gillian R said...

I'm oohing and ahhhing over Jess' apron. Very noice. Great combo of fabrics.
And you made me giggle!

Michelle said...

Funny!! Lotsa gorgeous stuff modelled very well by the furniture! :)

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous-and you made me laugh too:)

PaisleyJade said...

Amazing aprons... and you are very funny!