Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On My Desk .........on a Wednesday



On my desk today is my new owl house ($5 from the Reject Shop)....thanks for the hot tip Steph!

I woke up thismorning to find that Mr CurlyPops had put one of my owls in the house.....he must have been testing it out while he was having brekky. I'm going to paint it before I put it on the wall in my craft / spare room.

The fabric and bias tape is the beginning of my Mixtogether gift, and there's the usual sewing paraphernalia as well.....

For more On My Desk loveliness, go and check out Kirsty's blog!



10 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your owl house - looks like the perffect way to display your collection!

Unknown said...

$5?! I'm sensing a visit to the Reject Shop is imminent for me today... what a great find!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Cute little owl house.. Bet it will be full soon!

Thanks for tagging me, I've played along (hey, I figured I should do it pronto before I forget!).

Thank you. xxx

Anonymous said...

Good find, liked yr owl from Brown Owls too.
Sharon

Michelle said...

The owl house will look great when it is full. Love finds like that.

Michelle

Drewzel said...

No worries. When you wrote that Mr CurlyPops had put one of your owls in the house, at first I thought you meant the Tawny Frogmouths. hahah.

Sandi said...

Great bargain. What colour are you going to paint it? The owls will look great sitting together in their little house.
Cheers
Sandi

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I love your little owl house and that is so cute that Mr Curly Pops tested it out for you ;)

Liesl said...

The little owl house is very cute!

BTW, thanks for tagging me .... I have posted my six random things today!

Kirsty said...

The owl house is just perfect Cam.