Sunday, July 13, 2008

More knitting.....

Now that I'm on my way to knitting something other than scarves (after the two that I currently have on needles), I thought I'd invest in some reference books to add to my ever growing craft book nook.

Lo and behold, Sam from Whizz Me is having a craft book cull via her etsy shop so I was able to pick up these three lovely books. I haven't had a chance to sit down and read them just yet but I'm hoping to get to them this week some time.

I also want to buy the new Vickie Howell book that I saw over here on the Mixtape blog and over here on Stephs Shabby Chicken blog. I might just need a little afternoon shopping spree to the local bookshop!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

You're a knitting-machine! I bought the book by Vickie Howell but haven't gotten around to using it yet... crochet has taken over my world.

Cathy said...

I helped contribute to Whizz Me's NY fund too. Great books! I love the ones I bought too. Isn't the card she sent so cute too?

Thanks for the tip about Vickie Howell book I am off to check it out!

Kirsty said...

Aunty Pat would be proud of you!

Drewzel said...

Knitter of the Year award goes to Cam!!! whohoooo!!!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love craft books. It's so much fun adding new ones to the collection. Hope they give you lots of new ideas and inspiration.

Lisa [strickerin] said...

Yay! Always great to welcome another knitter into the fold.

Compassionate Knitting and Mindful Knitting look like they would be very interesting.