Friday, July 25, 2008

Love Fridays....

Today I love Friday because I have no plans.....nothing, naada, nix.....

There's some lovely sunshine streaming into the craft / spare room so I think it's time to reclaim my sewing space and relieve the kitchen of all the sewing / crafting paraphernalia.

I just went out the back to check on my little Tawny Frogmouths and they're both sunbaking on a branch together today.....the one on the left is looking right at the camera!

Join in Love Fridays over at Cathys Big Cat blog......

9 comments:

Drewzel said...

I am soooooo jealous of your frogmouths :P hee! They're just gorgeous!

Liesl said...

Sounds like the perfect Friday. You're so luck to have the frogmouths!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Ooh that sunlight looks delicious.. Go forth and sew!

So great that those lovely tawny frogmouths are hanging about.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Your new friends just make me smile every time I see a picture of them on your blog. They are adorable.

Hope you had a lovely crafty day.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hope you had a fabulous day after the wonderful start. Love the owls, looks like they're there to stay.

Ruth said...

Oh those tawny frogmouths are sooo cute! I love them!!

faz said...

They are so cute!! are they actually pets or visitors?

Kate said...

I love tawny frogmouths - just beautiful!

Karin said...

Those frogmouths are incredible. How magical is that!!