So the very important rules are:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Let the randomness begin.
- I live in Victoria but by the end of the AFL season, I am really really really sick and tired of hearing about football, watching football on the telly, seeing football in the newspaper....sorry I know I'm offending 95% of the Victorian population.
- I wash my hands with soap at least twenty times per day (I really don't like having dirty hands).
- I could happily eat vegemite toast for breakfast every day.
- When bananas were $2 each because of the cyclone in Queensland, I had banana cravings and had to eat one every day. Now that they're cheap again, I couldn't care less about eating banana.
- I don't like big dogs, I only like little ones (below knee height).
- If it wasn't a fashion crime, I would quite happily wear moccassins all day every day.
So now onto the tagging......hmmmmm I'm going to try to choose some lovely gals that haven't been tagged lately:
Go forth and randomly spill and tag (but only if you want to of course)!