Monday, July 21, 2008

Corduroy Goodness

A couple of weeks ago, I was lamenting that I didn't have enough corduroy in the stash to make a pair of pants for 'The Great Pants Challenge'.

I'd emailed Sherrin to ask for some pants making advice because I love the gorgeous kiddies pants that she makes, and she so generously offered to send me some corduroy from her stash that she wasn't going to use. Look what arrived in my mailbox.....a huge parcel of corduroy!


.......four gorgeous colours.

......and this sweet handmade card made using a gocco print and vintage wallpaper for the dress.

Thankyou so much Sherrin....I can't wait to get started!

6 comments:

JustJess said...

Lucky you! She is so clever that Sherrin. Can't wait to see what you whip up with the fabric!

Liesl said...

Oh, nice colours too. Have fun sewing with your new corduroy!!

Sherrin said...

you're welcome, Cam. :o) Can't wait to see the next round of pants appear. :o)

Karin said...

How fun! You should be able to make some gorgeous pants with that!

Anonymous said...

you are sooo lucky, sherrin is a great friend to you :)

.girl ferment. said...

that is so lovely.
package so well too.
xx