Monday, July 14, 2008

Cheep Cheep.....what's that little birdy?

For anyone who missed it, I won a lovely little nameless birdy in a cage from Jodie last week.......

This list of fabulous names has been entered to choose from:

Flyaway
Bertha
Blythe (means happy)
Betsy
Beauregard (beautiful, handsome)
Bonnibel (good and beautiful)
Budgie (obvious there)
Beatrice
birdy num num
Michael
dog
Fred
Mr. Harriman the Second
Flossy
Freda
Harvey
Captain Barnaby
Miss Curly
Monsier Oiseau
poppy
Mr Henry Ford
Miss Sunday Roast
Miss Green Budgie
Errol
Ribbon the Robin
Cotton Canary
Button the Budgie
Walter
Spunk
Tweety Bird
Drumsticks
Millet
beak
Eggy
Eggins
Brad
Robin
Bruce

and Mr CurlyPops has picked a winner...... Congratulations to Sherrin, the little birdy is now a boy named Walter!

I have to award a consolation prize to Jess's 2 year old daughter who suggested Dog because that got the biggest laugh (he nearly took my eardrum out, he laughed so loud)....

A big congratulations to everyone who entered, there were so many fabulous names to choose from!


6 comments:

JustJess said...

Thanks Cam! Miss 2 and I have never won anything before, so we are very excited! That is truly a lovely bird - I hope Jodie gets the kits done before Christmas!!

Sasparilla Sue said...

Hee hee Walter! That's too cute!

Jacinta said...

Shame! I missed that post - but I've gotta tell you, I would never have come up with something as inventive as Dog! That's a classic.
Walter is a good choice.

Sherrin said...

woohoo! go Walter! ;o) :P (though Dog is pretty spesh too!!!!) Yay! Thank you Mr CurlyPops! :o)

Jenny said...

Walter is perfect!!!Good choice Mr Curly Pops!

Stacey said...

Walter is lovely, although I think he looks more like a Beauregard.