Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogtoberfest Fave Friday


Steph aka Drewzel aka Shabby Chicken aka Stitchy Britches has decreed that today shall be Blogtoberfest Fave Friday, and so it is my duty to post my fave song of all time!




This is one of my all time favourite songs by my all time favourite band. I just love the film clip...fantastic Aussie 80's simplicity

and the perfect accompaniment to this one....




a bit of classic Midnight Oil... you'll just have to ignore the fact that Peter Garrett is wearing an extremely ugly shirt.

Play along Blogtoberfesters!


10 comments:

The Essess said...

Good choice of INXS songs.. Peter Garrett should be ashamed of that shirt!
Drewzel just gave me directions for downloading video. Shes a good girl!

Leigh said...

Oh cool, I enjoyed both songs, thank you for sharing!

Jenny said...

Great songs, great memories

Taccolina said...

Yay! It's smash-hit CurlyPops radio: what will she think up next?
>wink<

Cindy said...

Got to love the Aussie men, singing up a storm.

Karin said...

That INXS video is great. I love it!
Yep, excellent choices!

Rachael Elswyk said...

INXS, my fave band of all time too. I reckon that Listen Like Thieves was their best ever recording btw. Thanks for the memory blast!

Bird Bath said...

Ahhh classic 80's. great choice!
INXS really knew how to rock it!

Drewzel said...

:D Grouse Aussie music! YAY!

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

oh my god - my best friend had a 'video recorder' with a remote that plugged into the viseo on a long cord and werewound and paused this inxs video a million times drooling over Michael. Thanks for this little happy memory flashback x