I've been tagged by Claire over at Ethel loves Fred. and I've never heard of this meme so I thought I'd give it a go...
I have to list 5 things that could have changed my life.
1. If I didn't end up with a stupid lung disease, I could be living a normal life, having a fabulous career, playing sport, having a family...yadda yadda yadda (don't like to dwell on that one).
2. I could have followed my passion at high school and uni and studied art, instead of doing what I thought was sensible, which was studying maths and science.
3. I could have tried to get my car licence at 18 instead of waiting until 21 (in those 3 years I also could have wrapped myself around a tree, so probably a good thing).
4. I could have chosen to stay in country Victoria after uni instead of moving to Melbourne, (I'm glad I moved to Melbourne, although a country holiday house would be very nice.........dreaming)
5. I could have missed out on getting into uni...I'm so damn glad I didn't miss it!