Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On My Desk....on a Wednesday

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post.....today I'm feeling much more inspired.
The sun isn't exactly shining in Melbourne today but it's still quite lovely outside and a perfect day for a spot of op-shopping.

But now, onto todays On My Desk.....

On the left I have a stack of things to take to papercraft day at Cathy's on Saturday.....collaged canvas backgrounds, paper doilies etc...

In the middle are some flannel fat quarters that my mum found at Dimmey's on Monday. Eight fat quarters for $5....bargain!

On the right are more t-shirts for stencilling and some vintage buttons. These buttons have been lost in the dark messy depths of my car interior since my Melton op-shopping spree in September. I cleaned my car out yesterday and they magically appeared!

Oh and a tip for anyone looking for plain kids t-shirts.....my sister found Target brand plain t-shirts at Dimmeys on Tuesday for $1.99 each.

Head on over to visit Kirsty for more On My Desk action!

10 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Very excited about the paper doileys. I might have to go and buy some spray paint.

Have a fun day op shopping.

Anonymous said...

Have fun op shopping.

I'm not brave enough to post photos of my desk!

edward and lilly said...

Wow, there's lots of goodies on your desk today!

Cindy said...

Wow that is such a pretty desk that you have. Your mum is tops, always finding little treasures and bringing flowers. Great bargin hunting

Liesl said...

Have fun with your op shopping. Hope you spy lots of bargains.

Thanks for the tip about the t-shirts. I'll have to head off to Dimmeys (home of the $3 kids pyjamas and $2 cot sheets!).

Kirsty said...

I hope your day at the Ops has been gorgeous & rewarding.

Michelle said...

Hope you had a great day at the op shops. Hooray for unearthing the buttons in your car!

Michelle

bec said...

Thnaks for the tip re Dimmeys, I was heading to Savers at footscray tomorrow for tees!

Kitty said...

Thanks so much Cam. I'm ok, just a little family matter, you know the ones. How is everything with you? I Have faith that it'll all turn out well for you in the long run. You're just too lovely for it not to. I've been reading your blog lots lately, it always makes me smile. You're a good sort you are.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Kitty

Elizabeth said...

i have a giveaway for you to add to your list - over at bitsofsunshine.typepad.com

thanks for your list!