Friday, October 3, 2008

Sharing my stash with Mike - Day 4

I searched and searched through the stash so that I could find these fabrics, and then finally realised why they were nowhere to be found!


They were hiding in the two suitcases full of fabric in the wardrobe! I'd forgotten about these while I was sharing my stash on Tuesday.

Anyway, these are some fabrics that I bought just for me...so of course, they haven't been touched. I do like to look at them, and stack them, and re-stack them, and move them around the place. I just don't have the heart to cut them yet....still waiting to find the perfect project!

The top 3 are from a mixed pack that I bought from Hollabee and the bottom 2 are a mixed pack that I bought from Pippijoe.

For lots more sharing of the stash, head on over to visit Pip!



11 comments:

Taccolina said...

Oh, ow, pain! They are so painfully lovely! Are they linen or linen blend?

Cindy said...

I love PippiJoe, though I haven't got any Hollabee in my collection, I think I will have to fix that. The oranges look so nice together.

Liesl said...

Oh, how I love a secret stash! They are beauties.

Kate said...

I love them - I have a couple of them too!

Chalk and Cheese said...

I look forward to seeing what you create from these 'hard- to -let -go- of' printed fabrics!

Gillian R said...

Tee hee, Look at those suitcases. They're packed more neatly than I'd ever pack my clothes! Great Pippijoe fabrics, very nice!

Amy Badskirt said...

I would love everyone of those fabrics! I'd also really love to find a hidden stash of goodness in my house! You haven't by chance stored any of your suitcases here?

teddybearswednesday said...

they are beautiful! i am the same about some of my favourite fabrics, not wanting to cut them just look at them and play. Because it's sort of like what if i cut into them and use them for the WRONG thing! Isn't it? That would be bad. And they are so pretty whole.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

OMG girl, your stash goes on forever! LOVE it - I've had a ball showing and looking at everyone's stash ... sounds rude!

Kali said...

how gorgeous! i couldn't cut them up either, and stacking and restacking and rearranging them and stroking them and patting them...would be what i'd be doing...can't help it, i'm weird like that.
by the looks of it missy your fabric obsession is HUGE!
love it.

Lindsay said...

Oh, what beautiful fabrics!!! I can see why you love them so much!