Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brown Owls Badgemaking

Lastnight was a fun night of badgemaking at the Brown Owls clubhouse. Gemma was the badge machine protector and queen, which was lucky because I just couldn't remember the correct sequence for all the little badgey bits and pieces!

Special guest star Anna Laura showed us how to make these cute little stuffed felt badges.


I borrowed Steph's Lolcats book because it just makes me laugh out loud....and Steph also bought along a themed pressie just for me.... a Smash Hits INXS badge from the 80's...how's that for cool!

I also started a cute little house badge that Pip had created but didn't get time to finish it just yet. I might keep stitching that one on the couch tonight.

Thanks again Kirsty and Pip for a lovely crafty night out.



12 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sounds like a fun night! Your little heart brooch is very sweet.

One day I'd like to head down that way and make it to a Brown Owls night.

Sandi said...

Cool badges! I've always wanted to have a go at making them, maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

Those are super nice Cam!

edward and lilly said...

These badges are darling but I have to say a Smash Hits INXS badge, oh my lord that brings some memories back, I used to read that mag religiously!

Drewzel said...

Yay!! Was good to catch up with ya last night :D

Michelle said...

great badges...i would have to let someone else put them together too...

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The badges look so fantastic. Did you make all of those ones in the top picture?

I have been wanting to have a go at badgemaking for a while. I should have planned to come along.

Liesl said...

Lovely badges - that would have been heaps of fun. I love your little heart brooch too.

Kirsty said...

Your badges all look great Cam. Of course my favourite is the vintage sheet.

muralimanohar said...

Those badges are SO cute. I need you to make a couple and send them on to me. :P

Unknown said...

Badgemaking is so much fun! I want to make some with my old books - it's on my (long) list of projects yet to be realised...

Tanya said...

i looove badges:)