Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Book of Gorgeousness...

This absolutely divine book arrived in my mailbox yesterday.......

Super lucky for me, Jenny from Daisy Chain accidentally ordered two copies, and so she most generously offered to send me the spare one. It is absolutely jam packed with beautiful and inspiring photos...enough to make anyone want to craft or bake or knit!

I love the photos, I love the swirly fonts, I love the colours.......

I haven't had the chance to read it all yet but I'm sure it will provide oodles of inspiration for when I start searching for my new home.

Thankyou so much Jenny!



13 comments:

Michelle said...

Lucky duck! Enjoy your book!

Drewzel said...

Yay you! I love this book...oddly enough, I'm off to the bookstore today to pick up my long layby-ed copy :D

muralimanohar said...

Ooh..pretty. Lucky you!!! :p

sewfunky said...

nice... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, very luck, it looks like a beautiful book!

flossy-p said...

wow, that's so nice of Jenny. She's so nice. I'm glad you're loving it. It looks totally love-worthy.

Ellieboo said...

What a gorgeous book - you are very lucky. There is nothing better than a new, glossy book.

Jacinta said...

Oh what a treat - it does look beautiful. Lucky you!

Kylie Bowers said...

Lucky girl, looks Fantastic!

Michelle said...

love the pictures they look divine...i'm a bit of a sucker for fonts too...and adore pretty picture books...

Leigh said...

You are lucky, I love that book! It is a fav!!!

Jenny said...

So glad you are enjoying it-such a lovely book:)And I am a lucky duck too-love the swap we did-my apron is JUST RIGHT-thank you:)

angelique said...

It's a beautiful book. I have it on my side table in the lounge and I am forever picking it up and flicking through it. It is just one of those books, you will never get tired of it. Happy reading.