Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On My Desk....on a Wednesday and Blogtoberfestin'


Lots of mess On My Desk today. I'm really struggling to keep it contained to one area, which is why I end up with a huge pile of mess like this!

Left to right....Babushkas pencilcase with all of my snapsetting supplies inside (made by this lovely chick), some Michael Miller clown fabric and co-ordinating prints that a girlfriend gave me on the weekend (she bought it but never used it), some trim that my mum found at the oppy, some selvedge that I'm collecting (for this lovely chick), bizzare Elvis fabric that my sister bought over on Monday, some vintage tablecloth and sheeting cut up to make some more bags. and there's even a bib cut out peeking through on the far right! I always tend to have lots and lots of projects cut out....just not many sewn back together again.

Head on over to visit Kirsty for lots more On My Desk action....

Gotta run today....I have Banana Bread in the oven and Cathy's on her way over for a Blogtoberfestin' crafty day out...yippee!

14 comments:

Drewzel said...

Yay! Craftin' out day! Enjoy!!

The Essess said...

Enjoy your day out! Hope you find some cool stuff!!!

Taccolina said...

Have a gorgeous day, and there's all of that loveliness on your desk to come back to when you're done!

Betty Jo said...

I'll be very interested to see what emerges from the Elvis fabric...
it's pretty spesh in a silhouette and snowflakes kinda way!

nomes said...

You are such a lovely girl and have been working so hard please email me your postal details i have a little thank you for you for helping me with my comp and blogtoberfest chat soon lovey

Sandi said...

Have fun on your crafty day out, hope you find lots of yummy things!

Bird Bath said...

lovely pile of crafties on your table...and going out for craft sounds like a top day - enjoy!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ooooh! Enjoy your crafting day out!

Shellbells said...

Just for your info snailblazer has a giveaway

Kirsty said...

Hope you've had a gorgeous day.

Liesl said...

That's an industrious looking desk. Hope you had a great crafty day!

Michelle said...

I bet that banana bread was just delicious! And lucky you two, off to have a crafty day out, fun times!

Gillian R said...

As HB said, very industrious looking. Only us crafty gals would know where everything is there and we do!
Looking forward to hearing and seeing what today brought you. :)

muralimanohar said...

Oh...a crafty day...jealous!!!! :p Have fun!!