Friday, October 3, 2008

Love Fridays.....

Sheesh....Friday has come around way too quickly this week. The entire week has just flown by, and craft wise, all I've managed is one lonely headband and a spot of knitting on the couch....

Anyway, I've had a lovely Friday because I went and had a lovely lunch with two girlfriends that I used to work with. We haven't caught up for quite a while, so it was great to have a big long chat!

Then I arrived home and found a parcel in the mail. Not only did the lovely Jess send me a card earlier in the week, she also sent me a giant package of gorgeous vintage floral pillowcases! The package took up my entire letterbox.....

They're all beautiful and soft and snuggly.

Thankyou so much Jess for lifting my spirits again....there are lots and lots of pillowcase projects over here that I would love to try out....and these will be absolutely perfect.

For more of Love Friday, head on over and say hi to Big Cat, and see who else is playing along or just join up!



7 comments:

Annie said...

I love the idea of those pillow case projects - I'm off for a look. I love Fridays too, but was a little distressed today as it is one step closer to back to school for me.

Jenny said...

I know what you mean about Friday coming around so quickly!! Love the pillowcase and am sure you'll make plenty of Curly Pop goodies out of those:)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Those pillowcases look fantastic.. And you need to have slow weeks every now and then. Lunch with old friends sounds perfect!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

LOVE Fridays, specially when it's a long weekend!

I've tagged you on my blog too. Feel free to play (or not) as the case may be.

x

Cindy said...

Wow you keep getting good stuff. These pillow slips look gorgeous! Oh the fun you have instore for you this week-end.

Bird Bath said...

Nice prints...but the soft and snuggly part is the best isn't it?

Kirsty said...

Eeeek...and they are brown! I'm also loving the soft & snuggly reference.