Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sharing my stash with Mike Day 3 & Blogtoberfest Day 2

This is day 3 of sharing my stash (thankyou Pip for hosting). Today it's my favourite kiddie prints. This lovely selection was all purchased from The Retromummy Shop...and I may have just had another Retromummy splurge yesterday (sssshhhh don't tell anyone)!

...and this one is to celebrate Blogtoberfest. It's a gorgeous piece of vintage fabric that Cathy gave me. I'm saving it for a very special handbag that I am planning on making for myself sometime this century!

For more stash sharing, head on over to Meet Me at Mikes and to join in Blogtoberfest, head on over to Big Cats Emporium.

8 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I just love these fabrics! Makes me want to go shopping for some right now!

Cindy said...

I love the kids prints in your collection. They look so sweet together. The vintage one is super sweet too.

Liesl said...

They are the loveliest kiddie prints. Naturally I am immediately drawn to the one with cars(!), but that one with the little bear peeking out is very sweet. Looks like I will have to pay a visit to Retromummy!

Taccolina said...

Hey, I've got some of that cars one as well! I'm sure it's the same... Turns out the bub my sister is expecting is a boy, so boy o boy, I'm going to get to use it!

Lovely handbag goodness. Mm-mm.

Kali said...

fab-o fabrics ms curly pops!
glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better..and getting some crafty mojo back.
keep smiling hon!
x k.

Gillian R said...

Straight out delicioso (as Dora the Explorer would say). How wonderful! I just love that style of fabric. Making myself empty my stash a little before I purchase any more. I have some three bears print.
You've inspired me to put up tonight my 70's handbag destined fabric. :)

Bird Bath said...

adorable kiddie prints...and that handbag is destined to look super!

Karin said...

Just precious. I really love the Inuit one! Just gorgeous......