Saturday, October 25, 2008

Packing


Blue skies and sunshine..... check
Lino.... check
Lino Cutters.... still need to find
Canvasses.... check
Banana Muffins.... check
Paint.... check
Paper/Wallpaper..... still need to find
Scissors.... check
Varnish.... check
Box of op shop gold.... check
Smencil.... check
Petrol..... get some on the way
House sparkling for todays inspection..... well sort of check

Fun... check check
Laughter... check check
Lots of Crafty Girls... check check
Can't wait to get there!

9 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, have a great day!!!! I'm green with envy.
Enjoy x

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Ah, have fun. I wish I was joining you!
Kyla

Reenie said...

Ooh, I'm hanging out now to find out what a smencil is? Some type of pencil, I'm guessing..

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you girls create!!

Anonymous said...

have a great sunny crafty day and lookforward to see what u get upto

Liesl said...

Have fun! (I'm also intrigued about the smencil!)

muralimanohar said...

Okay, I can't figure out smencil, either. Do tell! :p

Have fun!

Cindy said...

It sounds like you would of had a great day. Hope to see the fruits of your labour soon.

Drewzel said...

Yay! hope you had fun! Bum to no brakes in my car :P