Friday, October 10, 2008

A learning curve

Christie and Liz both alerted me to the fact that Spacebook deletes dodgily named profiles...like someone with a first name of Curly and a surname of Pops. Thankyou ladies, I clearly have absolutely no idea what I'm doing!
So I decided to change my profile and use my actual name. I'm hoping no weirdos who tried to pick on me years ago, try to be my friend because I'll block them...you know I will!

I've had to create a separate business page for The CurlyPops Shop that is linked to my profile. Okay so anyone who was a friend of my alter ego Curly Pops may not know who they are friends with now.....are you confused? I certainly am....
Anyway, you can be a fan of The CurlyPops Shop instead...I think, by clicking here.

And a big thankyou to my able assistant....he clearly know a lot more about these things than I do!

7 comments:

The Essess said...

Dont worry if anyone you dislike tries to be your friend you can block them! Good to see Noddy is supervising your desk....

Shellbells said...

good old noddy!!! wish my computer desk was that tidy!

Cindy said...

I don't think you need to worry about blocking them, Noddy looks like he is ready to knock out anyone dodgy.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the pictures above look just like my little sewing/computer room, except newer and, well, clean...

JuliaB said...

How silly ... in some countries, Curly Pops would be a positively normal name!! I've heard of children being called "google" these days ... i'd much rather be called curlypops! x

Anonymous said...

He he "SPACEBOOK" too funny!
did you type this before coffee??
Moo Moo Mummy

Michelle said...

Scary people are the reason I'm not on farcebook. You are one of the exceptions, though. Obviously.