Monday, October 27, 2008

Dexter the Dinosaur needs a new home

I've added some new curtain ring bags to The CurlyPops Shop. Firstly, Dexter the Dinosaur and his ABC blocks.....

Secondly, this denim bag has a vintage 70's panel on both sides.....

Thirdly, a denim bag with vintage tablecloth panel on one side.....

....and Dexter the Dinosaur with his RST (we did make up an inappropriate RST name for this one on Saturday but I probably shouldn't type it)! It shall be known as the Rainbow, Star & Train bag.....

Hope you all have a happy Monday.....Brown Owls tonight!

And don't forget the giveaways...I added at least 4 new ones on Sunday.

10 comments:

Liesl said...

Great bags. And trying to guess the inappropriate RST is going to keep me amused for the morning!

Bellgirl said...

What Hoppo said ;) Really Sore Tail?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Love bellgirl's answer :)

Drewzel said...

Regularly sucking teabags?

Cya tonight! yay!

edward and lilly said...

I like these, they're so bright and cheery :)

Anonymous said...

oh Cam you shouldn't of put these up, now I want to buy another 1 or 2!!!

Anonymous said...

They are brilliant! I particularly like the second one, the retro 70's style.

Cindy said...

I so love this bag design. The fabrics you are using are great!

Megan.K. said...

These really are adorable. Loving the denim... loving all of them.

Sherrin said...

I love the middle two especially. :o)